- The subject Physic Edication is obligatory for regular students in Bachelor programme. The student must obtain 4 credits during 1-5 semester.
- One obligatory credit can be substitute by a sports course lasting at least 6 days.
- It is possible to complete 2 credits in one semester (physical education and sports course)
To obtain a credit, it is necessary to fulfil 75 % activ attendance at the sport.
- Enroll the subject Physical education in SIS. It is the same way as a other subjects.
- Choose the sport classes you want to attend and register
- Find address of sports field or sport centre and come to the first class
- if you have problems getting to the first Physical Education lessons, contact us on e-mail.
- If is there any problem with enrollment, contact Study Department of you faculty or your tutor.
Master's studies, PhD and exchange students:
register only if you will attend the whole semester !
- let the Study Department confirm the subject Physical Education enrollment
- Choose the sport classes and come
or write on e-mail email@example.com which sport you want attend.